Dorset has improved the sustainability of its arts community to increase participation and attendances. An organisational development approach has established a new way of thinking and working focused on collective …
- Sustainability for the arts in Dorset
- Libraries and literature: How arts and culture are working collaboratively
- Crowd pleasing: why carnivals in the South West are the winning cultural ticket
- Summer Reading Challenge a success in the South West
- Animated Exeter
- Creativity Works: inspiring and empowering people
Our South West office covers the counties of Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Somerset, and the unitary authorities of Bath & North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, North Somerset, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, South Gloucestershire, Southampton, Swindon, Torbay and Wiltshire.
Find out more
- read the Arts Council Plan 2011-15
- we have published Achieving great art for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio funding programme for arts organisations in England
- read our latest newsletter
subscribe to our newsletter
National portfolio funding
To see a list of National portfolio organisations in the South West, browse our interactive map.