Take A Part is a community arts project that uses contemporary art to regenerate the Efford area of Plymouth. Since 2009, community groups, residents and organisations in Efford have worked …
- Community project Take A Part brings new life to Efford
- The many-legged stool: building a philanthropy portfolio for The Roses Theatre
- The Rhythm of Life is a powerful thing: dancing for health and wellbeing in the South West
- Encounters: how Grants for the arts is helping build a resilient business
- Theatre Mélange, The Echo Project 2009 – 2011
- Napkin project helps reconnect loved ones
Our South West office covers the counties of Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Somerset, and the unitary authorities of Bath & North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, North Somerset, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, South Gloucestershire, Southampton, Swindon, Torbay and Wiltshire.
Find out more
- read the Arts Council Plan 2011-15
- we have published Great art and culture for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio funding programme for arts organisations in England
- read our latest newsletter
subscribe to our newsletter
National portfolio funding
To see a list of National portfolio organisations in the South West, browse our interactive map.