One and half years on, we talked to RIO Co-Director Matt Little about their successes and challenges since becoming a Bridge.
- Real Ideas Organisation on working with children and young people in the South West
- Diverse City: How the Olympic legacy and Arts Council investment helped pave the way for UK’s only professional integrated circus company
- Libraries and literature: How arts and culture are working collaboratively
- The London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Sustainability for the arts in Dorset
- Space inspired project Orbit attracts new audiences to contemporary art on the Isle of Wight
Our South West office covers the counties of Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Somerset, and the unitary authorities of Bath & North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, North Somerset, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, South Gloucestershire, Southampton, Swindon, Torbay and Wiltshire.
Find out more
- read the Arts Council Plan 2011-15
- we have published Great art and culture for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio funding programme for arts organisations in England
- read our latest newsletter
subscribe to our newsletter
National portfolio funding
To see a list of National portfolio organisations in the South West, browse our interactive map.