National portfolio organisation Creativity Works has built an enviable reputation for exemplary work in socially engaged arts and delivery of creative projects that make a real difference to people's lives.
- Creativity Works: inspiring and empowering people
- Festival-tastic: Arts Council England supports great festivals
- Napkin project helps reconnect loved ones
- Arts Council England’s Grants for the arts is supporting great dance in the South West
- The London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Space inspired project Orbit attracts new audiences to contemporary art on the Isle of Wight
Our South West office covers the counties of Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Somerset, and the unitary authorities of Bath & North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, North Somerset, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, South Gloucestershire, Southampton, Swindon, Torbay and Wiltshire.
Find out more
- read the Arts Council Plan 2011-15
- we have published Achieving great art for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio funding programme for arts organisations in England
- read our latest newsletter
subscribe to our newsletter
National portfolio funding
To see a list of National portfolio organisations in the South West, browse our interactive map.