National portfolio organisation Creativity Works has built an enviable reputation for exemplary work in socially engaged arts and delivery of creative projects that make a real difference to people's lives.
- Creativity Works: inspiring and empowering people
- Summer Reading Challenge a success in the South West
- Crowd pleasing: why carnivals in the South West are the winning cultural ticket
- Real Ideas Organisation on working with children and young people in the South West
- Diverse City: How the Olympic legacy and Arts Council investment helped pave the way for UK’s only professional integrated circus company
Our South West office covers the counties of Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Somerset, and the unitary authorities of Bath & North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, North Somerset, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, South Gloucestershire, Southampton, Swindon, Torbay and Wiltshire.
Find out more
- read the Arts Council Plan 2011-15
- we have published Great art and culture for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio funding programme for arts organisations in England
- read our latest newsletter
subscribe to our newsletter
National portfolio funding
To see a list of National portfolio organisations in the South West, browse our interactive map.