In Summer 2015, a collaborative project between National portfolio organisation the Barbican Theatre and Plymouth City Council's Arts and Heritage Service breathed new life into one of Plymouth's oldest buildings …
- Bringing history to life: The Spice Box, Plymouth
- Plymouth Cultural Education Partnership
- This African-Caribbean theatre company is building bridges between cultures
- Money in the bank: Arts Fundraising Fellows talk about their experiences
- How Major partner museum investment is helping crystallise a contemporary arts programme in south west museums
- Engaging and inspiring: Cornwall’s Museums outstanding work with children and young people
Our South West office covers the counties of Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Somerset, and the unitary authorities of Bath & North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, North Somerset, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, South Gloucestershire, Southampton, Swindon, Torbay and Wiltshire.
Find out more
- read Great art and culture for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio for arts and culture organisations in England
- join us on twitter @ace_southwest
National portfolio funding
The South West has 81 National portfolio organisations, including one Bridge organisation, with an investment of £59.6million. The South West has three Major partner museums with an investment of £9.3 million. Total 2015-18 investment in these programmes in the South West is £69.1 million.
To see a list of National portfolio organisations in the South West, browse our interactive map.