As the South West’s Bridge organisation, Real Ideas Organisation has supported the beginnings of a Cultural Education Partnership in Plymouth.
- Plymouth Cultural Education Partnership
- This African-Caribbean theatre company is building bridges between cultures
- Money in the bank: Arts Fundraising Fellows talk about their experiences
- How Major partner museum investment is helping crystallise a contemporary arts programme in south west museums
- Engaging and inspiring: Cornwall’s Museums outstanding work with children and young people
- Diverse City: How the Olympic legacy and Arts Council investment helped pave the way for UK’s only professional integrated circus company
Our South West office covers the counties of Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Somerset, and the unitary authorities of Bath & North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, North Somerset, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, South Gloucestershire, Southampton, Swindon, Torbay and Wiltshire.
Find out more
- read Great art and culture for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio for arts and culture organisations in England
- join us on twitter @ace_southwest
National portfolio funding
The South West has 81 National portfolio organisations, including one Bridge organisation, with an investment of £59.6million. The South West has three Major partner museums with an investment of £9.3 million. Total 2015-18 investment in these programmes in the South West is £69.1 million.
To see a list of National portfolio organisations in the South West, browse our interactive map.