How Major partner museum investment is helping crystallise a contemporary arts programme in south west museums
A consortium comprising Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery (PCMAG) and Royal Albert Memorial Museum (RAMM) in Exeter became an Arts Council England Major partner museum (MPM) in April 2012, …
- How Major partner museum investment is helping crystallise a contemporary arts programme in south west museums
- Kitchen radio station reaches 20,000 people across the globe
- Diverse City: How the Olympic legacy and Arts Council investment helped pave the way for UK’s only professional integrated circus company
- The many-legged stool: building a philanthropy portfolio for The Roses Theatre
- Money in the bank: Arts Fundraising Fellows talk about their experiences
- Evaluating impact in Torbay
Our South West office covers the counties of Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Somerset, and the unitary authorities of Bath & North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, North Somerset, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, South Gloucestershire, Southampton, Swindon, Torbay and Wiltshire.
Find out more
- read Great art and culture for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio for arts and culture organisations in England
- join us on twitter @ace_southwest
National portfolio funding
The South West has 81 National portfolio organisations, including one Bridge organisation, with an investment of £59.6million. The South West has three Major partner museums with an investment of £9.3 million. Total 2015-18 investment in these programmes in the South West is £69.1 million.
To see a list of National portfolio organisations in the South West, browse our interactive map.