You don’t have to go camping to get a taste of the best festivals this summer –although it may help -as more fantastic arts are on offer at UK festivals, …
- Pitching up for the Festival Season: Arts Council England supports festivals through the East
- Data surgeries in the east: mystery shopper and qualitative workshops
- Holding a Flame for 2012: Why we won’t forget the legacy of Cultural Olympiad
- Milton Keynes International Festival
- Leave Home Stay in Haiti
- International working: Hofesh Shechter and other Arts Council funded organisations and artists share their talent on the world stage
Our South East Area covers Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Norfolk, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Surrey and West Sussex.
The South East has 69 National portfolio organisations*, including three Bridge organisations**, with an investment of £89million
The South East has four Major partner museums with an investment of £14.4 million
There are three Bridge organisations in the South East
Total 2015-18 investment in these programmes in the South East is £103.5 million
*National portfolio organisations include those organisations previously referred to as National youth music organisations.
**Norfolk and Norwich Festival is counted twice as they are funded as a National portfolio organisation and separately as a Bridge organisation.
Find out more
- find out more about the value of arts and culture
- read our latest State of the Arts publication, Create: a journal of perspectives on the value of art and culture
- read Great art and culture for everyone our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our investment for 2015-18 for arts and culture in England
- subscribe to our newsletters
National portfolio funding
Browse our interactive map to view National portfolio organisations in the South East Area.