The UK Centre for Carnival Arts (UKCCA), which opened in May 2009, has continued to build on its reputation as a national centre of excellence, and recently secured a Heritage Lottery …
Our South East Area covers Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Norfolk, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Surrey and West Sussex.
The South East has 69 National portfolio organisations*, including three Bridge organisations**, with an investment of £89million
The South East has four Major partner museums with an investment of £14.4 million
There are three Bridge organisations in the South East
Total 2015-18 investment in these programmes in the South East is £103.5 million
*National portfolio organisations include those organisations previously referred to as National youth music organisations.
**Norfolk and Norwich Festival is counted twice as they are funded as a National portfolio organisation and separately as a Bridge organisation.
Find out more
- find out more about the value of arts and culture
- read our latest State of the Arts publication, Create: a journal of perspectives on the value of art and culture
- read Great art and culture for everyone our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our investment for 2015-18 for arts and culture in England
- subscribe to our newsletters
National portfolio funding
Browse our interactive map to view National portfolio organisations in the South East Area.