Visual arts organisation Fabrica has raised over £1.2million in EU funding since 2002, nearly doubling the value of their funding from the Arts Council. Much of this match funding has gone …
- Top tips for raising EU match funding
- Data surgeries in the east: mystery shopper and qualitative workshops
- Digital arts thrive in the south east
- International working: Hofesh Shechter and other Arts Council funded organisations and artists share their talent on the world stage
- RedCape Theatre - The Idiot Colony
- Jessica Curry’s Perpetual Light premieres at London’s Old Vic Tunnels
Our South East Area covers Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Norfolk, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Surrey and West Sussex.
Find out more
- read the Arts Council Plan 2011-15
- we have now published Achieving great art for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our National portfolio funding programme for arts organisations in England
- subscribe to our newsletters
National portfolio funding
Browse our interactive map to view National portfolio organisations in the South East Area.