Brighton is famous for its vibrant club scene, but it’s a culture that people with learning disabilities can often feel excluded from. However in 2000, an Arts Council England regularly …
- Carousel’s Blue Camel Club Celebrates 10 Years of Club Nights for Learning Disabled Artists
- London 2012 Open Weekend inspired the south east to ‘challenge yourself’ in 2010
- Wysing Arts Centre
- Top tips for raising EU match funding
- Holding a Flame for 2012: Why we won’t forget the legacy of Cultural Olympiad
- Festival-tastic: Arts Council England supports great festivals
Our South East Area covers Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Norfolk, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Surrey and West Sussex.
Find out more
- read the Arts Council Plan 2011-15
- we have now published Achieving great art for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our National portfolio funding programme for arts organisations in England
- subscribe to our newsletters
National portfolio funding
Browse our interactive map to view National portfolio organisations in the South East Area.