Two theatre companies teamed up to give children in the West Midlands a unique look at life in the theatre. The yearlong project has inspired creativity and helped build practical skills.
- Here's what happens when 100 eight-year-olds produce a professional theatre show
- Making the jump from student to professional artist
- Classrooms might not be for everyone but creativity can be
- The Belgrade Theatre: Finding your voice
- How arts funding is inspiring dance talent in Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- The Spark Arts: How arts funding is animating libraries in the East Midlands
Our Midlands office covers Birmingham, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, part of Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland, Sandwell, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton, and Worcestershire.
Find out more
- Follow us over on Twitter at @ace_midlands
- Read Great art and culture for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- Find out more about the value of arts and culture and why it matters
National portfolio funding
The Midlands has 84 National portfolio organisations, including two Bridge organisations, with an investment of £173.9million and four Major partner museums with an investment of £10.5 million.
Find out which organisations receive National portfolio funding in the Midlands or browse our interactive map.