Tell it to the Trees was a year-long visual arts project that occupied the National Trust's Croft Castle and grounds in Herefordshire from July 2009.
- Trust New Art: Tell it to the Trees, Croft Castle
- Illuminating Northampton
- BCCSIP – Black Country Children’s Services Improvement Partnership
- Royal & Derngate productions go down a storm at National Theatre
- Artists taking the lead: East Midlands
- Nofit State Circus to become a National Portfolio Organisation
Our Midlands office covers Birmingham, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, part of Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland, Sandwell, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton, and Worcestershire.
Our Nottingham telephone numbers are currently unavailable. Please contact Enquiries on 0845 300 6200, the relevant staff member's mobile telephone number or email, which remains the same.
Find out more
- read the Arts Council Plan 2011-15
- we have published Achieving great art for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio funding programme for arts organisations in England
National portfolio funding
Find out which organisations receive National portfolio funding in the Midlands or browse our interactive map.