Level, which opened in November 2008 with a £0.8 million Arts Council grant, is an arts organisation dedicated to developing high-quality arts projects with people with learning disabilities.
Our Midlands office covers Birmingham, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, part of Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland, Sandwell, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton, and Worcestershire.
Arts Council England’s Nottingham office has now moved to Rooms 005 & 005A, Arkwright Building, Nottingham Trent University, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU. You can find a map here.
Nottingham telephone numbers are currently unavailable. Please contact Enquiries on 0845 300 6200, the relevant staff member's mobile telephone number or email, which remains the same.
Find out more
- read the Arts Council Plan 2011-15
- we have published Achieving great art for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio funding programme for arts organisations in England
- Download the documents for the Cultural Olympiad brief impact & reach 2008 - 2012 for the East Midlands and West Midlands
- subscribe to our newsletter
National portfolio funding
Find out which organisations receive National portfolio funding in the Midlands or browse our interactive map.