Refugee Week and Oval House Theatre have recently received support to run an 'Arts and Refugees' project, which aims to develop two national conferences and a national website supporting refugee …
Please note we moved offices on 21 July 2014 to our new location at 21 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3HF
Our London Area covers the greater London region of 33 boroughs.
London has 243 National portfolio organisations, including one Bridge organisation, with an investment of £443.8million
London has two Major partner museums with an investment of £6.1million
Total 2015-18 investment in these programmes in London is £450million
*National portfolio organisations include those organisations previously referred to as National youth music organisations
Find out more
- find out more about the value of arts and culture
- read our latest State of the Arts publication, Create: a journal of perspectives on the value of art and culture
- read Great art and culture for everyone our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our investment for 2015-18 for arts and culture in England
- subscribe to our newsletters
National portfolio funding
Browse our interactive map to view National portfolio organisations in the London Area.