Queer performance collective Duckie has branched out from its large-scale theatrical events to create three socially engaged arts clubs.
- Be who you want to be with Duckie
- London Borough of Barking & Dagenham Cultural Education Partnership
- Giant whale on the banks of the Thames brings new audiences to Greenwich libraries
- Hip Hop Dance Theatre is ‘Breakin’ Outwards’ with Strategic touring support
- Building fundraising capacity: Circus Space
- Building fundraising capacity: Booktrust
Please note we moved offices on 21 July 2014 to our new location at 21 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3HF
Our London Area covers the greater London region of 33 boroughs.
London has 243 National portfolio organisations, including one Bridge organisation, with an investment of £443.8million
London has two Major partner museums with an investment of £6.1million
Total 2015-18 investment in these programmes in London is £450million
*National portfolio organisations include those organisations previously referred to as National youth music organisations
Find out more
- find out more about the value of arts and culture
- read our latest State of the Arts publication, Create: a journal of perspectives on the value of art and culture
- read Great art and culture for everyone our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our investment for 2015-18 for arts and culture in England
- subscribe to our newsletters
National portfolio funding
Browse our interactive map to view National portfolio organisations in the London Area.