Margate visual arts gallery and Arts Council England regularly funded organisation, Turner Contemporary, welcomed over 14,000 visitors during its opening weekend in April - and over 45,000 in the first …
- Behind the scenes of Turner Contemporary’s opening
- Exploring the legacy of summer seafront spectacular Blink Margate
- Grants for the arts: first-time dance applicant gets the green light
- museumaker - Cathy Miles at Guildhall Museum, Rochester
- Jessica Curry’s Perpetual Light premieres at London’s Old Vic Tunnels
- Anish Kapoor sculpture trail
Our South East office covers Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey and West Sussex.
Find out more
- read the Arts Council Plan 2011-15
- we have now published Achieving great art for everyone, our 10-year strategic framework for the arts
- find out about our new National portfolio funding programme for arts organisations in England
- read our latest newsletter
- subscribe to our newsletters
National portfolio funding
Download a list of National portfolio organisations in the South East or browse our interactive map.
Click here to see a copy of the briefing presentation for National portfolio organisations and Major partner museums.