The management committee is an executive decision-making body, and a sub-group of the executive board.
The role of the management committee is to:
- take financial decisions in line with agreed levels of authority
- oversee the workload and programme of the national office
- address operational issues as delegated / requested by executive board
- monitor organisation wide financial performance and financial management issues
- take an overview of HR issues, including management issues relating to the pension scheme
- provide executive level overview of risk management
- monitor the organisation wide development funds budget and contingency
The management committee is chaired by the Chief Operating Officer, and the membership comprises four regional executive directors, two national executive directors and three other staff (Director, HR; Director, Finance; and Head of Internal Communications).