Our national research programme explores questions across artforms and regions, building collective knowledge and supporting the development of effective policy.
- Arts audiences - exploring patterns of arts attendance and participation
- Arts and the economy - measuring the impact and contribution of public funding in the arts
- Children and young people - developing a quality framework
- Evidencing our work - working in partnership, supporting the creation of tools, resources and frameworks to address the policy needs of the Arts Council and the arts sector in England. This section includes CASE and Stakeholder focus
- Evidence review of the economic contribution of libraries - marks an important step in our understanding of the contribution public libraries can make
- Libraries consultation - Envisioning the library of the future is a programme of research and debate that will help us to develop a long-term vision for public libraries in England
- Rapid Evidence Assessment of equality and diversity across the arts and cultural sector – carrying out an extensive data and evidence review of equality and diversity across the sector in relation to arts and cultural participation, audiences, workforce and access to public funding