1. The prize draw is only open to persons:
a. aged 16 or over;
b. who have completed the survey; and
c. who have provided us with a valid email address for notification purposes.
2. No purchase is necessary and you will automatically be entered into the prize draw when you submit your completed survey.
3. The survey will be open from 4.30pm on 8 December 2010 to 12 noon on 5 January 2011 ("the closing date") in the United Kingdom.
4. The prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Arts Council England, or their agents, families or partners.
5. All entrants must accept these rules. In the event of any dispute about the rules, the dispute will be passed to the Chief Executive of Arts Council England and his decision will be final.
6. No person may enter the draw more than once.
7. The prize is £100 of Culture label vouchers to be spent at http://www.culturelabel.com/. There will be one winner.
8. There is no cash alternative.
9. The winning entry will be selected at random from those submitted through the survey by the closing date. This will take place within two weeks of the closing date.
10. No late, delayed or lost entries will be considered. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
11. The winner will be notified by email to the email address they supplied with their entry. If they do not claim their prize within one month of notification, they forfeit their prize and another random winner will be selected in their place.
12. The winner will be notified by email. To claim the prize, the winner must notify Arts Council England of his/ her name and address. We will publish the winner's name and location, but not their full address.
13. Prizes will be sent by post after the winner has been notified and no responsibility is accepted for lost or damaged prizes.
14. The names and location of winners will be available on request after 20 January 2011 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
15. The promoter of the draw is The Arts Council of England (Registered Charity No: 1036733) of 14 Great Peter Street London SW1P 3NQ ("Arts Council England")
16. Arts Council England reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and without prior notification.