As you start to reach conclusions you may need to take a view about the relative importance of the different opportunities or areas for improvement that you identify. The following questions should help you prioritise:
- survival – is this important to our survival?
- success – is this critical to our success?
- audiences – will this deliver significant increases in numbers and diversify our audiences/participants?
- urgency – does this need to be addressed now?
- resources – do we have, or can we get, the resources to do this?
- people – do we have, or can we get, the right people to do this?
- risk – how risky is it to ignore this?
- ease – would this be easy and undemanding to do?