How to use the framework
Planning your self-evaluation
There is no single approach to undertaking a self-evaluation – many factors will affect how you choose to do it – but there are a number of questions you may wish to ask yourselves including:
- have we clearly defined what we are aiming to achieve in our current plan?
- how will we measure success?
- how easy will it be to access the information we need?
- how much time and effort will be involved?
- how will we approach the process – looking at the whole organisation or at specific parts of it?
Then you should decide:
- who needs to be involved
- what needs to be done
- how long it will take
- what resources you will need