Grants for the Arts is Arts Council England's open access funding programme. We offer awards from £1,000 to £100,000 to support a wide variety of arts-related activities, from dance to visual arts, literature to theatre, music to combined arts.
To help us direct you to the information you need, please select from the following options:
If you need help working out when you submitted your application;
In January 2016 we changed the application portal and grant management system for Grants for the arts. To make sure you read the information and guidance for the correct online system, you need to work out when you submitted your GFTA application.
If you applied on or before Friday 22 January 2016:
- You will have been given a unique reference number 8 digits long and contains no letters, for example URN 2348557
- You may also have an alphanumeric Application Code: MAMU856
- You will have begun your online application not later than 5pm on Monday 18 Januarys 2016
If you applied on or after Wednesday 27 January 2016
- You will have been given a project number that begins with GFTA, for example GFTA- 00003510
- You will have had you applicant profile verified by us before you were able to submit an application
Read more about our new online system here