The YPPT project comprises of eight strands of activity, which includes:
- the first complete mapping of youth and participatory theatre provision in England
- creation of a national and nine regional youth councils working with the Arts Council England
- a series of 10 pilot projects exploring innovative ways of working with young people, the learning from which to be shared across the theatre industry and YPPT sector
- contribution to the development of national youth circus activities
- ‘Open Doors’ – nationally co-ordinated events developed in partnership with the TMA, ITC and theatre industry, to enable young people to learn more about working in theatre
- Information, advice and guidance about employment and career opportunities within theatre www.getintotheatre.org
- A series of publications
- An international theatre forum to take place in Liverpool, Capital of Culture 2008 – GET IN…!
More information about each of the separate strands of activity can be found on the site under the main headings Mapping and Research, Projects and Events, Publications and Pilot Projects.
Please use the links on the left to navigate around Projects and Events.