Applications to this fund are now closed. The below is for information only.
Read this guidance carefully. This guidance gives you information on how to apply. If you have any further questions you can contact Clare McGread, Catalyst Project Director at 0207 9735 219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting your application
You must apply through the online application portal:
- at 'select the programme you wish to apply to' please choose 'standard application' and click 'start application'
- at the eligibility check (and any subsequent points) please select ‘Transforming arts fundraising’ from the drop down menu
Applications must be submitted no later than 5pm, Wednesday 5 December.
Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming that we have successfully received your application.
What your application must include
With reference to the above guidance and criteria set out below you should complete the application form which has the following headings:
- meeting the brief (up to 3,000 words)
- governance and management of activity (up to 2,000 words)
- financial viability (up to 2,000 words)
Your application must also include the following attachments:
an activity plan including:
- an outline of the role of individuals in the delivery of the programme
- a timeline
- a list of any delivery partners if applicable and their roles
- an income generation plan, if applicable outlining targets and pricing structures for costs to organisations
- a budget including evidence of organisation buy in (either as real investment or in kind support)
most recent annual accounts for the lead applicant
We will not include in our assessment any further attachments or links, other than those specified or any that we may subsequently request.
Download our guidance for further information on the application process (now closed).