Applications to this grant commission are now closed.
We're looking for a delivery partner to lead and produce a large scale State of the Arts event for the arts and cultural sector between October 2013 and February 2014. The commission will be joint-funded by Arts Council England and the British Council with a grant totalling £160,000.
This flagship event will be the part of our current State of the Arts series of activities which aim to encourage thought leadership in the arts and cultural sector and provide a platform for the development of new ideas and responses to the political and economic environment.
Aims and outcomes
The State of the Arts event will:
- be brave and provocative
- be future facing
- be visionary and practical
- shape future policy
- embrace common cause and diversity
As delivery partner you will be expected to produce:
- a widely accessible programme of activity before, during and after the event to encourage free-thinking, debate, collaboration and ideas-sharing within the arts and cultural sector
- an archive of rich media content and shareable digital assets which will continue to benefit the sector post event
- a full evaluation of the event with a detailed report including proposed next steps for the sector based on findings
How to apply
Your proposal must be submitted with the required attachments via our online application portal.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 7 May 2013. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.