Two steps to apply for In Harmony funding
1. Read the In Harmony guidance carefully and contact us
The guidance gives you information on how to apply and answers some common questions. If you have any further questions you can contact our enquiries team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Prepare and submit your proposal
You must apply through the online application portal using the Standard application form and the headings provided in the guidance document (meeting the brief, governance and management of activity, financial viability). Your application must include the following attachments:
- Latest annual accounts for your lead organisation
- Latest management accounts for your lead organisation
- A budget for your proposed delivery of an In Harmony project from September 2012 to March 2015, including income generation targets
- A copy of your lead organisation's governance documents
Confirmation of partnership arrangements co-signed with the relevant local schools and/or community organisations
We will not include in our assessment any further attachments or links, other than those specified or any that we may subsequently request.
Applications must be submitted no later than 11am on Monday 25 June 2012. Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming that we have successfully received your application.