Applications to this fund are now closed. The below is for information only.
Read this guidance carefully. This guidance gives you information on how to apply. If you have any further questions you can contact Mairead O'Rourke, Senior Officer Leadership and Organisational Development at 0207 973 5235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting your application
You must apply through the online application portal:
- at 'select the programme you wish to apply to' please choose 'standard application' and click 'start application'
- at the eligibility check (and any subsequent points) please select 'Developing resilient leadership' from the drop down menu
Applications must be submitted no later than 5pm, Monday 19 November.
Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming that we have successfully received your application.
What your application must include
With reference to the above guidance and criteria set out below you should complete the application form which has the following headings:
- meeting the brief (up to 2,500 words)
- governance and management of activity (up to 1,500 words)
- financial viability (up to 1,500 words)
Your application must also include the following attachments:
- an activity plan including:
- a timeline
- details of the role of individuals in the delivery of the programme
- a plan for managing risks
- a budget for your proposed delivery including any income generation targets and details of costs to organisations, if applicable
if applying as part of a consortium, details of each organisation, including:
- company number
- full addresses and postcodes
- names of individuals involved and their roles in the delivery of the project
- latest annual accounts for your organisation
- latest management accounts for your organisation
We will not include in our assessment any further attachments or links, other than those specified or any that we may subsequently request.
Download our guidance for further information on how to apply.