Applications are now closed. Details on who we have selected to deliver the programme will be announced soon.
1. Read the guidance notes
The guidance, available in PDF and Word format, gives you information on how to apply and answers some common questions. If you have any further questions you can contact our enquiries team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Prepare and submit your application
You must apply through the online application portal:
- at 'select the programme you wish to apply to' please choose 'standard application' and click 'start application'
- at the eligibility check (and any subsequent points) please select 'Cultural commissioning' from the drop down menu
3. What your application must include
Refer to the guidance notes and write your application using the following headings:
- Meeting the brief (up to 3,000 words)
- Governance and management of activity (up to 2,000 words)
- Financial viability (up to 2,000 words)
You will also need to include a number of attachments, details of which are listed in the guidance notes. In our assessment we will not consider any attachments other than those specified, unless we have subsequently requested them.
Applications must be submitted no later than 5pm Tuesday 26 February 2013. Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming that we have successfully received your application.