Information on how to apply for the 2013 Britten Centenary commissioned grant.
1. Read the 2013 Britten Centenary commissioned fund guidance carefully and contact us
This guidance gives you information on how to apply and answers some common questions. If you have any further questions you can contact our enquiries team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Prepare and submit your proposal
You must apply through the online application portal using the standard application form. The proposal must be a maximum of 8,000 words.
3. Upload the following attachments
- your latest annual accounts
- your latest management accounts
- your governance documents
- budget for proposed project
- confirmation of partnership arrangements for proposed project
- work plan for proposed project, including milestones and key review dates
- any other relevant attachments and/or web links up to a total limit of 10 megabytes
Applications must be submitted no later than 11am on Wednesday 12 September 2012. Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming that we have successfully received your application.