Applicants should be:
- any individual or organisation
Partnerships, networks and consortia can also apply:
- partners can include: promoters, producers, artists, agencies, companies, marketing or audience development specialists, local authority representatives or any other kind of organisation or individual
- they must include at least one promoter as a partner, although any individual or organisation can lead the application
- they must include individuals or organisations with audience development expertise, or else explain how they would address this deficit within the project
National portfolio organisations
- National portfolio organisations wishing to apply to the strategic programme, either as lead organisations or partners within an application, will be asked to demonstrate within the application how the proposed activity they will benefit from is additional to their National portfolio-funded activity. Grants will not be awarded for extending currently funded, existing or planned tours by such applicants.
For more information about the fund read the Touring FAQs.
For more information about our 2012-15 development areas for Touring.