1. Read the guidance notes
The guidance, available in PDF and Word format, gives you information on how to apply and answers some common questions. If you have any further questions you can contact our enquiries team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Prepare and submit your full application
You must apply through the online application portal using the standard application form. The proposal must be a maximum of 8,000 words.
3. Upload the following attachments
- The lead applicant’s latest annual accounts
- The lead applicant’s management accounts
- The lead applicant’s governance documents
- A detailed budget for the proposed project
- Details of the proposed consortium
- A work plan for the proposed project, including milestones and key review dates
- The Destination Management Plan, covering the destination(s) where the activity will take place
- Evidence of match funding, ie letters from other partners or funders
Applications must be submitted no later than 5pm on Thursday 26 September 2013. Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming that we have successfully received your application.