Over the period 2012-15, our £243.6 million Capital investment programme will support organisations to develop resilience by giving them the right buildings and equipment to deliver their work, and to become more sustainable and resilient businesses.
Our investment will prioritise the consolidation and improvement of existing arts buildings and equipment rather than investing in significant expansion or new infrastructure.
Large capital programme
The large capital programme for grants above £500,000 has a budget of £219.6 million from 2011/12 to 2013/14. The budget will be managed as a series of rounds with the budget divided as follows:
- Round 1, 2011/12 - £114.6 million (now closed)
- Round 2, 2012/13 - £50 million (now closed)
- Round 3, 2013/14 - £55 million (now open until 10am on 12 December 2013)
Small capital programme
£24 million has been budgeted for small capital grants between £100,000 and £499,999 over the same period, but available in two rounds:
- Round 1, 2012/13 - £12 million (now closed)
- Round 2, 2013/14 - £12 million (now open until 10am on 19 December 2013)